How to live life on your own terms?
Crush that negative self-talk. It all starts with you, your thoughts and your belief system.
Try this experiment: Look at yourself in the mirror and say, “I love myself”. We all want to be loved. So start with yourself.
Next, say, “I accept myself”. Flaws and all. Start saying, “I love my life!” You begin to affirm that you’re already living it by saying it out loud. You have to love yourself first before someone will do that for you.
Don’t put the pressure on others. You are responsible for your own life and your own happiness.
Click this link for a free copy of my book:
Watch and Enjoy!
PS: GET KRIS’ FREE REAL ESTATE BOOK:
OTHER WAYS TO PLAY WITH KRIS…
1. Let Kris Mentor You in Real Estate:
2. Join Kris at his next Life-Changing Event
3. Get Kris’ Mindset Book “Limitless” for FREE
4. Got Money or Retirement Savings? Learn about Partnering with Kris on Deals:
5. Get a Free Consultaiton with Kris’ Certified Coach:
6. Get FREE ACCESS to Kris’ #1 Recommended Real Estate Deal Finder Tool:
7. When Will You Retire? Use Kris’ Financial Freedom Calculator to Find Out
8. Best Way to Save Money for Real Estate:
9. See Everything Kris is up to:
BE ON A KRIS KROHN YOUTUBE EPISODE
Record your questions on video, and join me in a future episode:
Tobu – Infectious
Licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Video Produced by:
Nate Woodbury – YouTube Producer
Kris Krohn is not in the business of providing personal, financial or investment advice and specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, which is incurred as a consequence, either directly or indirectly, by the use of any of the information contained in this document. Also, Kris Krohn, this document, and any online tools, if any, do NOT provide ANY legal, accounting, securities, investment, tax or other professional services advice and are not intended to be a substitute for meeting with professional advisors. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of competent, licensed and certified professionals should be sought. In addition, Kris Krohn does not endorse ANY specific investments, investment strategies, advisors, or financial service firms.
To discover more visit: youtube.com