This video on SEO expert course will explain few essential concepts that every SEO enthusiast should be aware of. We will cover all the SEO concepts from basics to advanced.
Below are the topics covered in this video:
00:05:39 What is SEO
00:18:16 On-Page and Off-Page Elements
00:54:26 Keyword Research
02:31:38 Google Analytics Tool
03:15:20 How to create backlinks to your website
04:13:44 Google Tag Manager
04:49:29 Rank #1 on Google
05:50:41 Rank #1 on Youtube
07:28:28 Increase Website Traffic
08:08:55 Seo Tools Seo Tips and Tricks
09:27:40 SEO Interview questions and answers
🔥Free SEO Course with Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-seo-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=SEOExpFCAug8&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course with Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=SEOExpFCAug8&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos: https://bit.ly/36d97Fs
#SEOFullCourse #SEO #SEOExpertCourse #SEOCourse #LearnSEO #SearchEngineOptimizationTutorialForBeginners #SEOTutotorialForBeginners #SEOTutorialForBeginners #Simplilearn
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the practice of increasing organic traffic on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). It is also known as organic search or listings. If you want to rank number one for all the keywords, you need to apply SEO to increase your rank.
To understand more about SEO and Digital Marketing, check out our course at: https://www.simplilearn.com/advanced-digital-marketing-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=SEOExpFCAug8&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=SEOExpFCAug8&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb