Johannes Eisele/AFP via Getty Images
Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly markets analysis.
1. Global shares stabilized after a broad equities sell-off in the US. See what markets are doing today.
2. The UK economy grew just 0.8% in May. That month-on-month growth in GDP was well below the 1.7% uptick economists expected.
3. Technical indicators suggest US stocks are heading into a more challenging environment. But it's not the start of a bear market, according to CFRA.
4. Elizabeth Warren demands answers from the SEC on crypto regulation by the end of July. Congress may need to act to ensure the SEC has proper authority to close existing regulation gaps, she said.
5. Meme-stock purchases fell 28% last week with investors 'falling out of love.' But Virgin Galactic bucked the trend, ahead of its planned space flight on Sunday.
6. Crypto firm Circle is going public via a SPAC deal. The firm operates USDC, one of the world's largest dollar-pegged stablecoins, with over $25 billion in circulation.
7. On the data docket. US wholesale inventories, the Baker Hughes US oil rig count, and the Federal Reserve's monetary policy report are due.
8. A crypto evangelist breaks down his 3-part strategy for betting on speculative but potentially rewarding tokens. Ran Neuner also shares 5 altcoins that could explode in value, including one with 100-times potential.
9. TradeZero's co-founder is honing his strategy ahead of a potentially volatile earnings season. Dan Pipitone shares the top 10 stocks above $10 traders are shorting on the online brokerage
10. A fund manager beating 95% of his peers over the past year says his secret is finding mispriced companies on the cusp of change. He breaks down his signature strategy that's been perfected over 20 years.
Read the original article on Business Insider
To discover more visit: feedproxy.google.com